*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristles Leave

+3
Infernus-Dragneel
Jwake
Kristles
7 posters

Go down

Kristles Leave Empty Kristles Leave

Post  Kristles Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I haven’t been 100% truthfully honest with you guys about to those who ask you on why I am leaving. Honestly didn’t how construe about my feelings when I left. I started playing Spiral Knights exactly on the same time last year on December. I stopped playing around February and March to finish polishing my skills for my first professional Job that was to come on October. After moving from home and getting situated only took a month. Since this contract is only for 6 months I didn’t think it would be necessary to make and friends since it was for a short term. So I only have acquaintances that I met from markets, and my optometrist. However made friends with my colleagues, it’s like they’ve become my older siblings that takes care of me. When it was November I realized I found myself doing absolutely nothing at home since there was nothing to do. I basically live in an empty room with a computer desk, two server computers, 2 laptops, 2 Pans, 2 Pots, and microwave and the common appliances that are already included in the condo. My mattress? Don’t have one, I sleep on the floor snuggled inside a warm sleeping bag.

I found myself absolutely doing nothing at home in November. I started to play Spiral Knights again on the 18th of November to make time past time. On the 26th I was invited to Lionheart by the Dragon Princess.

Now I think I should give my former superiors and guild members an explanation of my leave.

It’s true I’ll be busy for the next 2 months. It’s the crescendo part of my job as a SharePoint Administrator. But that doesn’t mean that I won’t be able to talk to you guys inside the game, I just wouldn’t be able to help any of you guys with missions since my hands will glued on to other matters.

I also have been feeling homesick and have been missing important people in my life. It’s hard to live away from family and love ones, especially if it’s your first time leaving them. I am not used to it, and because the fact that I normally spend time with them on holidays, only this year I couldn’t. I feel like my all sulking was starting to surface to some people in the guild.

Due to these reasons I don’t think I no longer fit qualified to be in the guild anymore (just may very well be my high expectations for myself). Don’t think I didn’t like or was tired of the guild or the game. It was just a simple spontaneous reaction I did… I honestly did want to leave Lionheart but I did it anyway. I feel somewhat relieved that I did, but I am mad at myself for getting it this far.

I tried my best helping this guild, by spamming messages daily, whispering to some of you individually, completing missions, and attempt to form a bond with everyone who I see. I hope I wasn’t annoying to any of you guys, All I did was try to do something that I didn’t have to do, but just be friendly and aid our members who were in need of desperate help. It was a pleasure and I enjoyed doing it.

I would like to say some things to my superiors. Officers, I am sorry for the sudden leave. I feel like I let most of you down, because it felt like you guys had high hopes for me. I enjoyed all of your company and for being my closest friends in Spiral Knights. I thank you for having trust in me and not doubting me. Take care of the guild.

Low Ranks, I enjoy your warm welcomes and I thank you for your activeness in the guild, Its be you guys that will rise and make Lionheart shine. Just remember to respect and be kind to each other. Not only to peers but to other, especially to other guilds you dislike. Don’t give your Officers and Guild Master a hard time. I hope I served some of you well.

My former Guild Master, we never talked that much. To be frank, your invitation was the luckiest thing that happened to me by far in this game. Everything I worked for I still had no luck getting good UV’s haha. But I managed to meet great people. You already have read this but I’ll type it again. You’re an excellent Guild Master, your management is amazing for the a guild in this size. Sorry if I did anything that may have displeased you in anyway. May Lionheart prosper with you!

You guys are the newest strongest bonds I’ve ever had all year. Who knows I might return later in the future if you guys will let me. But for now, I think I’ll lurk around the forums and post my art whenever I work whenever I can. If you like doing art, don’t be shy, post your artwork. Bad or Good I could learn from you and you can learn from me.

I miss you guys already. I’ll try to stop by every now and then. You guys are Awesome

Yours truly,
Kristles

Kristles

Back to top Go down

Kristles Leave Empty Re: Kristles Leave

Post  Jwake Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm

You will be truly missed, and were a great member to the guild. I hope you get to see your loved ones more often, and hope to see you are again someday Smile
Jwake
Jwake

Back to top Go down

Kristles Leave Empty Good luck!

Post  Infernus-Dragneel Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 am

Aye, we will surely miss you. But your life, job and family are much more important !

"Life is always more important than gaming, well, It isn't if your job is related to it Neutral"

But be sure to drop by often!
Infernus-Dragneel
Infernus-Dragneel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenje Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 am

It was always great to have your company, even though I haven't played Spiral Knights for that long. You are a true friend and I hope to hear from you in the future.
Zenje
Zenje

Back to top Go down

Post  GrugWasApirate Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am

thanks for making me rich ya mad brotato

you'll totes be missed but i have a feeling you'll be back

Kristles Leave Fat_Wierd_Stare

GrugWasApirate
10000 prestige points
10000 prestige points

Back to top Go down

Post  SincerelyKrystal Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 pm

You were genuinely one of my favorite people in the guild and I'm sure many others felt that way, because you made an effort with every individual person. I have a feeling that you're not going to be forgotten anytime soon. Love you, midget<3 I love you

SincerelyKrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire mage guy Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am

hope you dont forget about us Smile
-F.M.G.
Fire mage guy
Fire mage guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content