*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage?

3 posters

Go down

What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage? Empty What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage?

Post  Ringed-Ranger Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi, this is my first post and I have a question (obviously) what type of damage does a sword with 2 types of damage (example: Divine Avenger) Does it mean (example: Divine Avenger) that it does normal and another type of damage?
Ringed-Ranger
Ringed-Ranger

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage? Empty i think

Post  Mawashimono Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

every monster is weak to a certain kind of damage and resistant to another, although normal damage does damage to all of them. Check wiki for the specific info. Divine Avenger, for example, does normal and elemental damage. It's one of the the most powerful swords, but due to it's elemental damage it's particularly effective against construct and undead.
Mawashimono
Mawashimono
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

https://www.facebook.com/mawa.shimono.3

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage? Empty Re: What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage?

Post  Ringed-Ranger Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:04 am

ty very much Very Happy
Ringed-Ranger
Ringed-Ranger

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage? Empty Re: What does it mean when a sword has two types of damage?

Post  Spockishere Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm

When a weapon has 2 damage types it means its probably VERY strong
Spockishere
Spockishere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down