*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+2
Infernus-Dragneel
Mawashimono
6 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Mawashimono Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 am

Hi. This is where you can tell something about your character or real self.

I wanted a Japanese name, but not one of the usual warrior ones, so I chose Mawashimono, which in Japanese means "one who goes around" as a "spy" or "secret agent". I also like the sound and nearness to my real Japanese middle name.

I have a somewhat famous Fashion Appreciation thread in the General Forums of SK.

In real life, I'm half Japanese / half American woman in my upper 20s currently living in Japan where I teach English and eat delicious melon flavored snacks while drinking things like chocolate tea.
Mawashimono
Mawashimono
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

https://www.facebook.com/mawa.shimono.3

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Hello!

Post  Infernus-Dragneel Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey! my ign name is Infernus-Dragneel, since the name Infernus is already taken.
I have just started playing SK for few weeks, but since my laptop always have something against me, it slows down my progress.
I assumed that I'm the youngest player around here.

and I like those devilites! I want to hug them until their eyeballs pop out!

Introduce yourself Tumblr_mf270ndXnD1r8uo3io1_500
Infernus-Dragneel
Infernus-Dragneel

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  AkiAki Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Hiya I'm Akiko-chan in game and glad that LIONHEART can have me XD. I will work and make sure the guild is happy so that we can all be FRIENDS <3 <3. Hope to meet everyone soon!!
AkiAki
AkiAki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristles Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am

My IGN name is Kristles. I got the name from my friend named Kristle. I just love how the way it’s spelled. Some of you know my real name already, so please keep it to yourselves, I don’t want to get stalked lol.

I recently started playing with a Wacom Graphics PenTablet for Spiral Knights and still trying to get used to it.

I am mixed Korean/Vietnamese/Chinese woman that just turned 20 on the 20th of December living in California. I understand Korean when spoken to me, but I cannot talk and read Korean characters. I am currently employed as a SharePoint Administrator for Wacom, a company that is great in innovation. My hobbies are Photoshop, photography, volleyball, badminton, ultimate frisbee, going with out with friends, and cooking with my mom. Art is something that makes me wonder all day. Photoshop is a tool for manipulating an image and effects on how you want something to look. I’m also familiar with Illustrator, Indesign and Flash. I have a dog named Gogi (means meat in Korean… My parents named her for me) and a Chinchilla named Sophia. I am friendly, talkative and sometimes spontaneous in real life. I play games to kill time and meet interesting people. Some games that I play or used to play are Starcraft 1, Diablo 2, Starcraft 2, Neopets, Maplestory, Mw2, Quake 3&4 and of course Spiral Knights. I am a Micro and Macro oriented player who loves understanding game unit mechanics and composition.

Lol my eyes wont stay open :/

Kristles

Back to top Go down

Post  Beocwyn Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 am

Hello, my in game name is Beocwyn (long story about how that happned) and my real life name is Jared. There is a lot more that I could say about my self, but if you want to get to know me, play with me in spiral knights, or another game that I play. Ok, bye now!

Beocwyn

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty IGN: Mech-Unit-One

Post  Mech-Unit-One Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 am

Hiya mah name is Mike but you can call me Aden! I enjoy mechanics which is why im all Gundam Avatar and Sig and Mech!
21 years of age but don't worry I won't log in drunk Very Happy. I work a full time job most of this is in my profile information.
I figure I could do something to let you know I'm involved in becoming a better member of the guild and more skilled player
of Spiral Knights.

Thanks,
Mech-Unit-001
Mech-Unit-One
Mech-Unit-One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum