*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report for Breaking Rules

2 posters

Go down

If The Guild Storage Has Good Items, Would You Take Them Away?

Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_lcap0%Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_lcap64%Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_lcap36%Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_lcap0%Report for Breaking Rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Report for Breaking Rules Empty Report for Breaking Rules

Post  VolcanopeSK Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 am

From Today on wards, this thread would be used for reporting players in the guild breaking the rules.
For Example : Using Vulgarities Even After Being Warned.|Stealing From Guild Storage.
Threatening Lower Ranks/Guildmates to give you Crowns/CE/Items or you would _____.
You would be demoted or kicked out of the guild.
If you have seen any of your Guildmates breaking any of these rules, please report by writing it down here and also with evidence to prove that he/she did it.
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Report for Breaking Rules Empty Breaking Rules Case <1>

Post  VolcanopeSK Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:33 am

Report for Breaking Rules Case_110
Looks like someone has taken quite some stuff eh? Unless he has a proper reason for doing this, the GM may do actions.
Its either he return them or if he sell it away already, have him to pay it back.
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Report for Breaking Rules Empty SORRY FOR SPIRAL SAKE

Post  VolcanopeSK Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm

I AM SORRY FOR NOT ASKING THE GUILD MASTER NOW STOP LECTURING ME ABOUT THIS BEING RUDE AND TALKING OVER ADMINS! STOP!
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Report for Breaking Rules Empty Re: Report for Breaking Rules

Post  Shinigami Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Weird to see people stating that they'd take something from guild storage: it isn't yours for the taking!!!
Those items aren't one of a kind, you can get yours if you play the game long enough (or if you use credit card, hehe, by the way, elevator pass only costs $6/month and I've been using one every month I've played since the very day it was offered in 2011).

Do not steal is not some sort of new rule for guilds. Its just common sense in online games, and life in general.

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Report for Breaking Rules Empty Re: Report for Breaking Rules

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum