*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 3 Recipe Run

5 posters

Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty Tier 3 Recipe Run

Post  VolcanopeSK Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 am

I would be doing a lot of runs at Tier 3's Arcade. Since I am just stopping at Depth 23 [Terminal], I would be checking if there would be some recipes I need and return to Haven. So, if any of you need any 4* & 5* Recipes, reply down this thread of your recipes that you need.

[My English Sucks]
-VolcanopeSK-
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty :3

Post  Red-Onii Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 am

A Divine Avenger recipe would be nice. My IGN is Red-Onii of course so let me know and THANK YOU!!
Red-Onii
Red-Onii

Back to top Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty :3

Post  VolcanopeSK Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 am

I am looking for DA too. I won't have enough Crowns to buy 2 so, I would need you to have 25k Crowns ready first.
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty Re: Tier 3 Recipe Run

Post  Shinigami Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Each person visiting Basil can only buy 1 recipe. If you join at basil, you can't buy any. Depth 22 - only 4*, depth 21 - 5*.
Just a reminder.
Oh my I miss the good old times when you had to actually go to basil to find *any* recipe, made you think you achieved something this way, now you just go to hall of "heroes"...

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniqueunicorn Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:40 am

Well "back at the old days" there are not rank missions. People are just doing arcade. Now people are just doing rank missions.

Uniqueunicorn

Back to top Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty Recipes On Inventory

Post  VolcanopeSK Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:49 am

Recipes In Inventory Now:
Tier 3 Recipe Run 36px-Equipment-Gran_Faust_iconGran Faust Recipe
Pricing : 30000 Crowns
Anyone Wants?

Tier 3 Recipe Run Sk_dre10
-VolcanopeSK-
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Tier 3 Recipe Run Empty Recepie Requests

Post  Jashaltris Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 am

Just as a note, it would be very helpful if people posted, ahead of time, what exclusive recepies they want off Basil so I can hold onto them when they're not around to declare their desire for them after I return from a run on him.

Jashaltris

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:34 am

Jashaltris wrote:Just as a note, it would be very helpful if people posted, ahead of time, what exclusive recepies they want off Basil so I can hold onto them when they're not around to declare their desire for them after I return from a run on him.
A noble desire to help guildies in need. But these guildies should hold off their possible purchase of that specific recipe from AH till they check forum so they know what recipes you may already have for them.

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jashaltris Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

Shinigami wrote:
Jashaltris wrote:Just as a note, it would be very helpful if people posted, ahead of time, what exclusive recepies they want off Basil so I can hold onto them when they're not around to declare their desire for them after I return from a run on him.
A noble desire to help guildies in need. But these guildies should hold off their possible purchase of that specific recipe from AH till they check forum so they know what recipes you may already have for them.

Noble what? I just want first crack at selling to guildies at 10% below market price (or 10% above Basil-price, whichever is higher) before they rush to the auctions themselves. Better that crowns made by guildies stay in the guild itself.

Jashaltris

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 am

I'm afraid I misunderstood. In my old guild, before the mission system, we did recipe runs for guildies needing a specific recipe for themselves, and they were sold at basil price. I thought you had similar intentions santa

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum