*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering

+3
VolcanopeSK
Mawashimono
Jashaltris
7 posters

Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering

Post  Jashaltris Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

As a regular in the Arcades doing Basil runs to excavate recepies from that Stranger's grasp, I've been seeing a worrying trend of people dumping dark matter into the lower stratum in excessive amounts, turning the most potentially profitable levels of the Arcade into fiend-infested time-sinks. Personally, I'd like to see them turned to beast (Red and Green without a Purple tertiary) since everything dropped their that isn't elemental in orign is guaranteed a good price to be fetched at the market.

If we could engineer beast stratum or at least push it enough to get a beast stratum in a rotation on the 6th stratum I'm sure we could also see an uptick in Basil runs due to profitability in farming down to those levels which could result in greater competition of recepie hunters like me to offer better prices.

All I'm really asking the guild is to favor red/green and ignore purple whenever possible. I think there are enough pros if we all work together on this to vastly outweigh teh cons.

Jashaltris

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Just tell me when and where to dump them

Post  Mawashimono Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:55 am

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering JPpKT
Mawashimono
Mawashimono
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

https://www.facebook.com/mawa.shimono.3

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Dat Crowns

Post  VolcanopeSK Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:55 am

Mawa, if you sell all those Minerals at 3 Crowns each, you get 100 455 Crowns o3o
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Re: Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering

Post  Uniqueunicorn Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am

Isn't it 2 crowns each?

Uniqueunicorn

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty :3

Post  VolcanopeSK Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:12 am

It could be different, just search around those few and find the highest price. The highest I've seen is 7cr.
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Whoahh

Post  arykh Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Omg that is alot of minerals mawa :O
arykh
arykh

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Re: Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering

Post  Jwake Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Uniqueunicorn wrote:Isn't it 2 crowns each?

the crystal to crown ratio only depends on the crystal color to crystal color ratio... it normally ranges from 1-5 crowns each... best time to unload your crystals is right after a gate change which happens every 48hr's and that's when you can dump 500 crystals at a time for 4 to 5 crowns each.
Jwake
Jwake

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Push or Grem Stratum!

Post  Zenje Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:24 am

Sorry guys, I'm going for gremlin stratum for higher chances at Darkfang. Smile :
Zenje
Zenje

Back to top Go down

Post  Jashaltris Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 am

Zenje wrote:Sorry guys, I'm going for gremlin stratum for higher chances at Darkfang. Smile :

Go ahead and push blue then. I'm perfectly fine with that. Just don't push red then since that feeds into the heavy dark matter dumping I see happening with 6th stratum that results in fiend stratums (aka: everyone loses).

Jashaltris

Back to top Go down

Push for T3 Arcade Stratum Engineering Empty Push For Wolver

Post  VolcanopeSK Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Wolver is the easiest one of all, I would want you guys to push Wolvers pls Smile
VolcanopeSK
VolcanopeSK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum