*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis My Farewell

4 posters

Go down

Tis My Farewell Empty Tis My Farewell

Post  Jwake Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 am

As some of you may have noticed I am gone from the guild. As of earlier today mawa decided it was best to boot me from the guild and banned me from the new website. I made a remark on one of her new posts on the new website "Stalking and Harassing" about how as a gm of a guild she should not be continuing guild drama like the one between her and leone as she keeps posting things to bash him even though he's already gone and we (the guild) could just move on. And so without even trying to talk with me about it she booted me. As I heard from a few of you when I was on when this happened she started to say it was also for other reasons... it was not. I very much enjoyed being in this guild as I had a lot of people I hung out with and did runs with so it is a shame I can't be in the guild anymore but I'll be around in haven... feel free to say hi

---EDIT----

Mawa and I talked, can't say we came to and agreement but we at least walked away with a bit more understand of each other I think. I still don't agree with what mawa was doing and say and she doesn't agree with what I said in my post so we agreed it be best for me to move on.

Last edited by Jwake on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jwake
Jwake

Back to top Go down

Tis My Farewell Empty Re: Tis My Farewell

Post  Dreamy Leone Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 am

Hey Jwake.

Sorry to hear that you got booted out of the guild. Talking things out and letting go of the past aren't Mawa's traits.

Hope you'll find another guild that would make you as happy or even happier than you've been in Lionheart.

See you around Haven.
Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

https://lionheart-sk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tis My Farewell Empty Hmm..

Post  Kristles Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 am

I am terribly sorry for what has happened to you Jwake... Even though I am not sure why. Possibly because you were one of those people in the guild that was actually mature that I found to be likeable... You aren't at fault, so don't worry. Not only Lionheart members but everyone and has a "say" to this drama since it's already out there. By already reviewing both sides of the story, Mawa should be the one apologizing. If she/he claims to be a person in her mid/late 20's and fooling with a kid in their early 20's is wrong. That isn't a mature way to handle a situation in order to hide your true identity. Impersonating as a Model in my opinion is one of the highest forms of suspicion to people and will likely cause for them to stalk. A Model playing a game was too good to be true. I high doubt she is a teacher either. I don't think Mawa has what it takes to become one either. If anyone leaks this out, and she reads this... "Prove it to me Mawashimono... Lol, your only defense is that you have the right of to keep your identity private. But you have no right to pose as someone else who are not even though you can. I we could say the same for me since I claim myself to be a female... But at least I am playing it right (regardless what my gender is) on how to keep my identity safe without asking for Drama. Hell with the Spiral Knights Terms of Service #'s 10,11,12... We still don't know your true identity and yet go on expose Leo's background info. Don't make me laugh. Care to argue? Bring it... I have trolls for breakfast lol"

I feel like a fool that i vendor all of my stuff to help the out the guild finances. I already knew about Mawa from what Leo story was told because a friend told me. I did it anyways because I thought she finally has cooled down. I wish Leo would have told us sooner... I could have split the CE with my friends.

Leo I wish you didn't leave the guild too soon despite of how you were feeling... If you already knew, you should have just booted Mawashimono out of the guild. Looking at it now, I think it was kind of messed up for you to leave us with someone who didn't know how to manage Lionheart. Even I knew from the very start I received Mawa's random invite and was 240 members in. I then knew LH was a poorly structured guild. The only reason why I lasted for so long was the friends I made their... Of course that time expired when my life was starting to shift into higher gears. I honestly felt more welcomed in the guild. It wasn't because the funding you do for the guild but just the way how you communicated to us. Mawashimono never talked to me unless she had something in interest. Not only me but to everyone in the guild. Whoever is reading... Just resign from the LH now. This guild will never be repaired, its already tainted. because your current GM is in full control. I am terribly sorry for my working hard efforts into pushing you guys to help Mawa with the Lionheart. So with that I am also at fault if I have influenced some of you into becoming great members... A guild leader needs to have the time and good social patterns. the guild needs a restriction of how many people could join (recommended 125 being the most). the leader needs to have keen eyes and know how to recruit people. and the guild leader needs to be a themselves... not a person who never talks with anyone and does prestige missions all by themselves and posts guild notices hinting that they need something. you guys deserve better. even though its just a game, i still believe its best practice to be the best you can be in the game just to show some self pride and accomplishment.

I most certainly would not want to be part of a guild where the GM is complete opposite of what it takes to be an officer...

1) time spent in the guild, 2) maturity in words and behavior, 3) contributions to both the guild and Spiral Knights community, 4) reputation as a player, 5) quality of your gear, 6) ability to successfully complete various missions.

-time spent? sounds alright..
-maturity in words and behavior? "hey i am so cool i am a badass over here. im an officer/gm and i could insult you without saying a single bad word..." *sounds cool*
-contributions? sounds alright...
-reputation as a player? there are many good and better players out there who are in the shadows... the ones who are know normally have a snobby attitude... *no offense if some of you out there if you think im talking to you*
-quality of gear? ... ok lol
-ability to successfully complete various missions... really?

Being an officer shouldn't be how well funded and popular you are. Officers have one goal only. and thats to keep the guild in order when the GM isn't around. I could tell you right now, there is plenty of ppl who are applicable for this officer rank if you this guideline... your just basically picking favorites or randomly picking a name out of the hat. anyways... to the point. The Officer needs to be up for the task and is willing... Sorry to the officers in LH... you guys are cool and i love you but you blow on doing your job lol. But its not your fault, its the people who promoted you... Believe it or not. the best people for this job is people who arnt 5* geared and not really good with the game.... but they like to socialize a lot... and some of those so called "noobs" that you look down upon are fitting... and no im not talking about the beggars... just people who like to socialize with friends...

Maybe I might make a multiple of guides on how a guild should be structured so people could get a good idea of what Guild Topology.

This reply looks like its one sided. I never liked Mawa... I just happened to give her so many chances to be liked by me but how things happened recently while i was gone... just totally blew off her last chance. I admit... I liked Leo a lot because of his ingame character was so tall. and just the way how he spent his time in the guild when he had the chance made me like him a little bit, but i guess that was also because I was jealous of Mawa lol... But I do feel bitter now knowing he had left LH with a some internet psycho knowing that person wasn't capable running the guild... He even said it himself. But I guess could understand both... Privacy is a big deal for some people. And getting overwhelmed with so many problems will cause you to break down and take the easy way out...

TL;DR
in short... members, resign Lionheart i think it needs a refresh... you deserve better. Best wishes to you Leo, I am a little upset with you for now... but that will pass I wish I had the to get to know you more, you appear to be an awesome guy. I thank You and Mawa for giving me the opportunity make wonderful friends. and Jwake sorry to hog your thread. i was just a really bothered what was happening and i feel like i was somewhat responsible because I was acting like a high school cheer mascot all over again trying to support students to help a certain cause/team... *embrassed* =.=' I wish you the best, and to let you know I loved reading back those simple random greetings from you Smile as forever one in Lionheart and to my friends. I miss you guys so much... all in honesty do admit... I do miss Mawa but only when I forget to notice that all of these shenanigans started happening, i almost wish that this drama was kept secret so i wouldn't have to feel this way :<

but w/e the damage has been already been dealt.

/e you guys must be wondering why i care so much, its just a game... Well i know its just a game... but it's not really about the game i am trying to get at. I am more concerned about my friends and players... You guys were honestly the people who saved me through November and December when I was away at home. I had people like you talk too... and im most grateful. I only say leave Lionheart because that I would personally tell you if you ever had any thoughts about it. but please don't leave because i told you to if you had no intention of leaving this guild despite what has happened. you also need to understand Mawa is still a human being on the other side of the monitor, and is also taking the toll. its a pretty hard situation if you think about...

Kristles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy Leone Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am

Thanks for coming back to share your views Kristles, I really appreciate it.

What Mawashimono says about my background info isn't true at all. She's probably just making assumptions based on my what she sees on my actual facebook account.

YES, she went as far as to create a "fake" facebook account to just to add me as a friend as facebook to see what I do in my daily life.
It was a very obvious fake account because the name was Mawa Shimono. It had only 3 friends, Xairathan and I, and another SK player whose IGN I can't remember. The only pictures Mawa Shimono had were screenshots of her SK character.

For the sake of my friendship with Mawa at that time, I accepted her friend request but didn't tell her that I put many restrictions on this "friend". She was not able to see most of my actual real-life info on facebook. Not sure if you remember, but I was away on vacation for a week and during that period of time the following thread was made:

http://www.lionheart-sk.com/t45-where-s-st-leone

She got that photo from my facebook account, and I never gave her the permission to post it anywhere, but she went ahead anyway.
So as far as "stalking" is concerned, I don't know why Mawa is making such a big fuss about it.

I'm sorry I took the easier way out by leaving the guild instead of trying to make things right. Perhaps it's because I didn't foresee that things would get out of hand this badly and this quick. Please accept my most sincere apologies, Lionheart guild.

Not sure if most of you know, but as the site owner I am paying for the site hosting. After all the rude and untrue things Mawa has said and done to me, she still expects me to grant her admin status on the website. I wasn't going to continue letting her use a website that I'm paying for while she continues to try degrade my reputation. Yet a few days ago she still sends me an email requesting for admin status back. Some people really feel no shame.

If any guild members wishes to talk to me, I'm contactable through this site or SK in-game mail. This site is a Mawashimono-free place so don't worry about being judged by her if you wish to speak freely here. I will welcome any suggestions with open arms. Thank you

Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

Back to top Go down

Post  GrugWasApirate Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 am

wassup jwacky, my condolences for the booting n all that.

Hi kristles Surprised, hope that sharepoint thing isn't doing your head in. Shame you had to quit the game :/

And St-Leone, why did you block my entry into jempires waiting list? damon-drake mentioned a slight issue and it involved you. Then the next day he tells me i was rejected for a reason that he refused to divulge claiming it didnt matter. At least tell me why the entry was vetoed. I don't care how much you hate me and all that, it would be nice to get a legit answer not some vague reason.

Concerning that whole mawa thing, i already knew before joining the guild. I was awared by a friend who is a forum troll. Never really put much thought into it because I frankly didn't care about peoples irl identities, i just wanted to kick ass and take names. I will say this however, mawa is an excellent player who hasnt betrayed my trust once. I understand that the guild consisted mostly of 2-4* players for the purpose of player development but it got to a point where there were too many of them and this influx became a logistical nightmare

GrugWasApirate
10000 prestige points
10000 prestige points

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy Leone Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 am

Hi, Grug.

The answer is simple. Before any potential recruit is invited into the waiting list, everyone in the guild takes a vote. I guess there were more people who voted "no" than "yes".

As for the part concerning me, I simply voted "no".

Sounds like you and Mawa get along really well, you should definitely return to her side in Lionheart because the Jempire won't be the right guild for you. Wink
Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

Back to top Go down

Post  GrugWasApirate Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 pm

thanks for the support.

and why is it that you would vote 'no'? Simply voting no does not suffice, the reason is still vague.

please explain, cmon, i can take it.

GrugWasApirate
10000 prestige points
10000 prestige points

Back to top Go down

Post  Jwake Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 am

Hey Kristles good to hear from you Smile and ty for the kind words Leone & Grug.
...It seemed to me after I got booted from the guild it caused a much bigger uproar then mawa could have anticipated so she was forced to take me off ignore and talk with me... she at least did made it civil, but I still couldn't agree with what she was saying (as I stated in the first post) It looks to me the guild will fall apart sooner or later unless the officers start to take over the guild and that doesn't look to be the case because most of them would want to change how things are run and mawa doesn't want that. Personally speaking I would still like to see the guild survive. For better or worse of what it was suppose to be it is a very big guild with lots of newbies in it and it would take a major amount of guiding for it to work the way it's set up now... it would need more officers and for them to be way more involved in "teaching" the lower stars along with at least 1 more guild master with the same idea's as the other and have actual meets as to how to progress the guild. I've never run a guild but i was an officer for a long time in Revelation before it started to break down so I've seen how good things can be and have seen what works and what doesn't. Dictatorship in a game like this will never last long. meh... that's all I really have to say on the subject... not really sure if I'll be joining another guild or not truthfully, this kinda left a bitter taste in my mouth. Time will tell I guess...

Jwake
Jwake
Jwake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy Leone Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:50 am

GrugWasApirate wrote:thanks for the support.

and why is it that you would vote 'no'? Simply voting no does not suffice, the reason is still vague.

please explain, cmon, i can take it.

Firstly, I hope you know that in the past Mawa caused alot of problems for the people in Jempire, so she is not well liked there. If you are going to go on and on about how much you support Mawa and how you think she is doing the right thing, the people in Jempire are going to hear about it. I don't think they would want to recruit a hardcore Mawa supporter because that could spell trouble for everyone.

Secondly, for as long as I've known you, you have never given me any good reason to back you up when they asked me about you. Everything you say to me is pretty much on this forum, so they can see for themselves the conversations that go on between the both of us.

Thirdly, I am not an officer in the Jempire. I am not in charge of the recruitment team. I do not make the decisions. They will decide based on what they can see for themselves and what they hear from others.

Lastly, I am being nice by laying out the cards and telling you the situation that you are in. I DO NOT owe you an explanation. Don't tell me simply voting no does not suffice.

We run on a democracy, not a dictatorship. We work together to make decisions based on everyone's opinion. If you are not satisfied with my answers then go look for them for some. If they do not wish to answer your questions, then don't put the blame on me.
Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy Leone Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

Jwake wrote:Hey Kristles good to hear from you Smile and ty for the kind words Leone & Grug.
...It seemed to me after I got booted from the guild it caused a much bigger uproar then mawa could have anticipated so she was forced to take me off ignore and talk with me... she at least did made it civil, but I still couldn't agree with what she was saying (as I stated in the first post) It looks to me the guild will fall apart sooner or later unless the officers start to take over the guild and that doesn't look to be the case because most of them would want to change how things are run and mawa doesn't want that. Personally speaking I would still like to see the guild survive. For better or worse of what it was suppose to be it is a very big guild with lots of newbies in it and it would take a major amount of guiding for it to work the way it's set up now... it would need more officers and for them to be way more involved in "teaching" the lower stars along with at least 1 more guild master with the same idea's as the other and have actual meets as to how to progress the guild. I've never run a guild but i was an officer for a long time in Revelation before it started to break down so I've seen how good things can be and have seen what works and what doesn't. Dictatorship in a game like this will never last long. meh... that's all I really have to say on the subject... not really sure if I'll be joining another guild or not truthfully, this kinda left a bitter taste in my mouth. Time will tell I guess...

Jwake

Hey Jwake,

I'm sorry about how this makes you feel about guilds in the game. But if you ever want to be part of a guild again, I know a few good people who will be more than willing to help you.

I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. Just PM me in-game for details.

Keep smiling alright? Wink
Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

Back to top Go down

Post  GrugWasApirate Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 am

You call that being nice? You take me for a fool, fucking hate assholes like you with the subtle insults. Why the hell can't you be straight up? I don't give a crap anymore about the whole jempire thing, i did it just to try it. The question is, Why the hell do YOU have to be such a petty asshole? Straight up dude, why can't you just say you don't like me.

I'm glad you developed an emotional attachment to an online phantom and got broken by it, you fucking silly clown. And as for calling me a hardcore mawa supporter, you've got shit for brains man. I just said i respect her integrity as a SK player NOT supporting the fucking stupid drama you guys had that is beyond the game. Hardcore would be possibly getting a tattoo of her character, T-shirt made and possibly going to japan to meet someone that doesn't want to be found. I have done none of these things, I just see mawa as an equal in SK and you're calling ME the hardcore supporter? Neither side in this argument is correct.

Screw you and your stupid shit man. And as for subtly insulting me, expect a visit from freddie mercury.

PEAAACEEEEE. bitch

GrugWasApirate
10000 prestige points
10000 prestige points

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy Leone Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 am

GrugWasApirate wrote:please explain, cmon, i can take it.

Woah Grug, looks like you couldn't take it after all.
Now before you get your panties in a bunch, I will help you understand better some of the things that you are saying.

1) I'm not broken by anything or anyone at all. I'm having the time of my life in the Jempire guild. If I remember correctly, it was I who left Mawa, not the other way round.
The only person who seems broken is you. Have you not gotten your application rejected by a guild before?

2) I went to Japan for a vacation and to visit a few friends, specifically in Tokyo. This player Mawashimono has stated more than once that she DOES NOT live in Tokyo, but in some other state in Japan far from Tokyo. During my time in Japan, I spent all my time only in Tokyo. So why did you assume I went there to meet Mawa?

3) I did not have a tattoo of her character made. That would be a ridiculous rumor. Take a look at this link:

http://www.photofunia.com/effects/making_tattoo

Anybody could have made it and posted it on the Internet.

See Grug, you make too many assumptions without getting your facts straight in the first place. I'm not the one insulting you, you're insulting yourself.
After all the things you've said, yep I'm pretty sure I do not like you.
Now is there anything else you would like me to clarify? I really am trying to be as straight up as I can. Smile
Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum