*-The Lionheart Guild of Spiral Knights-*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL reason St-Leone left Lionheart, and the truth about Mawashimono.

Go down

The REAL reason St-Leone left Lionheart, and the truth about Mawashimono. Empty The REAL reason St-Leone left Lionheart, and the truth about Mawashimono.

Post  Dreamy Leone Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Salutations to the Lionheart guild,

It has come to my understanding that Jempire has had a few GvG matches with Lionheart recently, and Jempire members were telling me about how a few of you were cursing about me leaving the guild and all that. I know that some of you may feel bitter about what I've done, therefore I am writing this post to clarify the matter. Your current GM Mawashimono might have told you her side of the story, so I feel that it is only fair that you listen to mine. If you don't like guild drama, I suggest not reading further and closing this window now.

I was once a member of Coup De Grace, a guild which used to be one of the better PVE guilds in Spiral Knights. It was one morning when CDG's GM, Icycloud invited Mawashimono into the guild. I was thrilled because I have been an avid reader of her famous SK Fashion Post on the official Spiral Knights forums. We had our runs together and enjoyed each other's company very much. We eventually grew close and became great friends. We moved from guild to guild together, from CDG to the Jempire, then to Unity and finally Lionheart.

The reason I left the Jempire was because Mawashimono did so first, and she left because of one reason. She wanted to become an officer of the guild but was rejected.

A good thing about the Jempire is that they have strict rules and proper guide lines that must be followed by all members and even potential guild applicants. These proved to be efficient in helping Jempire grow to become the guild that they are today. Mawashimono simply did not meet the criteria for becoming an officer, and that was a fact that got her angry. She feels that she's a veteran Spiral Knights player and shouldn't be kept as just a mere member who did no organizing nor planning for guild matters.

When she was told that officer posts are not simply given away and must be earned, she cursed and swore at the Jempire management committee, starting disputes with them on their guild forums and threatened to sell all her gear and quit the game. She left the Jempire shortly after, little did she know that she was going to get kicked out sooner or later anyway.

At that time, I still considered Mawashimono to be my best friend on Spiral Knights. I was convinced that best friends stay close and go through thick and thin together. I wrote a letter on the Jempire forums, explaining my reason for leaving their guild.
I spent days trying to calm her down and begged her not to quit the game over this matter. She started to kick up a big fuss on the official Spiral Knights forum and eventually her thread got locked by the mods. That got her even more angry and she was even convinced that Rubyeclipse (Jempire's GM) was in cahoots with the admins at Three Rings since he works for the Sega company in real life. When I heard that, I just thought that was plain ridiculous and I am sure you would too. Of course I didn't tell her how ridiculous she sounded at that time.

Thankfully, there was a calm after the storm, she eventually decided not to quit the game. Life went back to normal after a crazy two weeks of an emotional rollercoaster in Spiral Knights. We decided to join Unity temporarily until we could find a guild that would fit our preferences. It was during that period of time when I used my alt account to create the Lionheart guild because I heard about the potential release of guild hall updates. I wanted to have the opportunity to fiddle around with the guild hall options, since going back to Jempire was not an available option at that time. Also, I was a temporary recruit in Unity, I understood that there was no way they were going to let me have a say in what would be done with their guild hall. That was the day Lionheart was born.

Weeks came by, and around the Halloween event Mawashimono suggested that we turn Lionheart into an actual guild. I was reluctant at first due to the responsibilities I knew I had to take up if I were to become a Guild Master. I didn't want what happened at Jempire to repeat itself, so I actually agreed to start Lionheart as a legit guild with Mawashimono and I as the Guild Master. We left Unity and I got the Lionheart-sk.com forums up and running. Mawashimono started recruiting the players we needed.

I initially intended the guild to be for lower tier players where I wanted to help them eventually become more and more experienced in the game. I wanted my guild mates to be a tightly knit group of players where everybody knew everybody. It was difficult for me to get to know each and every member personally when they were coming in by the dozens. Mawashimono called it recruiting. I call it "standing in Haven and spamming random invites".

Things really got out of hand when I was away for a week. I took a break from Spiral Knights and went overseas for a vacation. When I was back, I found realized that the guild reached maximum capacity even though the limit was raised more than once. I could no longer control anything that was being done in the guild, other than the decorations in the guild hall which I paid for. I told Mawashimono repeatedly that this is not what I want. My existence in the guild became quite pointless so I decided to leave and go back to Jempire. I didn't bother putting up a fight with Mawashimono, so I let her continue doing what she liked. I knew the temper she had would not make it easy for me if I had resisted.

Mawashimono would put a Jempire person on /ignore even if she didn't know who she was. The guild tag was enough for her to do something so petty and pointless. She was angry when she found me hanging out with my group of friends from Jempire and even sent an in-game mail to my friend Espira to stay away from me.

During our time in Jempire, Mawashimono claimed that apart from her teaching career she was a "part-time model" in real life and impersonated an actual model and fashion blogger named Jessica Ricks. She posted pictures of Jessica on her flickr image hosting account and Jempire forum account, claiming to be the girl in the pictures. Of course, she did not mention Jessica Rick's name in case someone googled the name and found out the truth.

I found out about Jessica Ricks a long time ago because I happened to see pictures of her on a friend's facebook news feed who also happened to be a fashion enthusiast. I was led to the Jessica's fashion blog where I found out Mawashimono had been lying to me. I never understood why Mawashimono had to do such a thing because I never asked her for her real life pictures, and I also told her repeatedly that I did not care what she looked like in real life because that would not affect our relationship in the game. I initially never told Mawashimono that I already found out the truth, I wanted to see what else she wanted to do with her impersonation.

She posted the pictures on a "blog" on the Jempire forums and even wrote descriptions of "her" outfits.

Somehow Mawashimono managed to get hold of some pictures of Jessica in a bikini and even lied that she was "going to Hawaii" just so that she had an excuse to
post those pictures.

And of course she took me for a fool, posting these photos on my profile page and emailing them to me. In return she wanted me to send photos of myself to her. Creepy, isn't it?

She went as far as to create a fake Facebook and Twitter page to see what I did in real life. Of course I accepted her friend request but put many restrictions on this "friend" on Facebook so that most of my real life information could not viewed by her, I did not tell her this of course.

Mawashimono, you must be wondering right now why I am going out of my way to write all these down for the world to read. I won't disappear just because you shut your eyes and ears. The current members of Lionheart need to know what you've done and the lies that you tell. I knew that once I leave you, you would make me look like I'm the bad guy who left the guild. Just because I might not have the ability to lead a guild properly does not give you the right to lie to the members of Lionheart about me.

I had an alternate account which I left in Lionheart so that I could still see what was happening in Lionheart after I left. I really cared for the welfare of the guild and was even willing to continue paying the guild upkeep for Lionheart. It was one morning when I was just about to deposit a huge sum of 4 million crowns into your guild treasury to help out with your guild upkeep but instead you chose to remove my alt from the guild. With all the furniture that I have bought for the Lionheart guild hall, you will know that I am not lying about the 4 million crowns. I am glad I did not deposit that amount sooner than I intended to.

Lionheart deserves to know the truth about the leader they now follow.

Dreamy Leone
Dreamy Leone
45000 Prestige Points
45000 Prestige Points

https://lionheart-sk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down